Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Starting to run well again, in poker not life.

Poker has been going well for me since the last update, I haven't really played much at all but my BR is up to $1257.37, through grinding out the micro omaha tables and a few sngs thrown in. I should be getting my GJP loyalty bonus any day now which will hopefully bring me over $1500, from there I plan on playing one table of .25-.50 mixed in with 5 .10-.20 tables until I reach approx $1750 (I'm being a serious BR nit about this but I reall think this is the way to go). I reckon i'll play the $20 r/a feeder to the Irish open super sat tonight, maybe a few other donkaments and a good few hours of cash.

In other news I got arrested on Saturday night, that was a laugh. I've never been properly arrested before, so i gained a few hard man/cool points I think. After drinking a bit in my house and then going to the pub, we were in the chipper in Dalkey on the way home. I guess i could be blamed for sparking everything but I wasn't aggressive at all, just messing around winding up some jocks about their food when the creatine and steroids obviously kicked in in their systems. It was over in a few seconds, a blur of Abercrombie jumpers and bleached blonde hair. There was about 7 or 8 of them there and me, my mate Cian and my girlfriend. For some reason the guard singled me out of the crowd, grabbed me and cuffed me. I spent the night in a cell and I'm appearing in Dun Laoghaire court this Friday morning. Go me.

No comments: