Thursday, January 31, 2008

A strange few days.

As mentioned in a previous post, things never really run that smoothly for me. After a few pm's exchanged with shortstack on boards I've found out that someone was playing my account on the limit tables yesterday afternoon. Limit? Who the fuck plays limit? I remember hearing a quote from Padraig Parkinson regarding limit poker after Katja Thater and Martin Wendt (both Germans afaik) won limit bracelets at the WSOP. It was something along the lines of "God invented limit poker in case Germany won the war". I mean come on, if your going to play someone elses account at least do something fun like hit up the $5-$10 omaha tables. I found out that whoever was playing actually won a few hands too, pity they weren't better at limit, obviously they weren't German.

After that fiasco anyway i've changed my passwords, so I go to log in this morning and my account gets locked from entering the wrong password. Loads of fun.

Some other (relatively) good news, I finished in the 40s of the $35k gp on I-poka yesterday, for around $130, was pretty annoyed actually, got knocked out AK v KJ aipf, he hit quad jacks. Went out in style at least i suppose. That pot would have put me in the top 10 with 40 left and a nice chance of a few $k. Ah well, I'm running good in the donkaments atm, can't win 'em all.

No comments: