Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Well I'm just about to fire up a few tables of PLO now, I've been playing the 5k gp on GJP for the last hour or so and I'm in the top ten atm so hopefully things continue to go well on that front. On the omaha side of things i had a pretty horrible run of it yesterday, a few hands that i probably should have got away from mixed in with a bit of bad luck made for a roughly 5 bi downswing, so the roll is at a paltry 600, the lowest it's been in a while, time for some grinding. I'll try and post up some of the hands later and see what people think of them, ran the nut house into quads twice for more than a buyin both times, not really sure if they were coolers or if they were the kind of hands i should be folding. As I was typing this i took a bit of a hit in the tourney, but lost the minimum with Q9 v AQ on a QQxxx board. I'll update later.

No comments: